Cisco College is committed to enriching the lives of the communities we serve. Cisco College delivers an array of innovative programs and courses through a variety of individual formats that are flexible, diverse, and responsive to the needs of its public, private, and corporate citizens.
Certificates are awarded upon satisfactory completion of our Workforce Training programs.
Customized courses are available to meet specific employer needs.
Instructors who teach in our Workforce Training programs are highly trained in their fields and subjects as they are chosen with particular emphasis on their qualifications and knowledge of the subjects.
EMAIL FOR ASSISTANCE AND MORE INFORMATION
To Learn More about Workforce Development at Cisco College, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certified Nursing Aide - Email for more information.
Phlebotomy - Email for more information.
To be considered for admission into a program, interested persons should:
- Contact for application
- Complete an application and turn in with required documents
Be advised that many clinical sites utilized throughout the various Health Programs at Cisco College require a background check and/or drug screen before students can participate in the clinical portion of a program.
College Admission Requirements
Applicants for admission to this program must fulfill the general requirements for admission to Cisco College. The procedure for seeking admission is:
- Complete the Cisco College application
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - ONLY IF IT APPLIES FOR THE PROGRAM OF INTEREST.
- Turn in Official Transcripts / GED (All transcripts from colleges or universities previously attended are required.)
- Prospective students should also remember that acceptance by Cisco College does not guarantee admission into specific occupational programs.
- Additional factors considered for admission may be a satisfactory record in high school or college, placement tests and other criteria.
For additional information or to find out how your company can participate in continuing education for your employees, contact email@example.com.