The Cisco College Veteran Services Office is dedicated to supporting military service members and their families in achieving their educational goals. We provide assistance throughout the entire process, from applying for benefits to the completion of certification. You can count on us to be there for you at every step.

Cc Logo

​Cisco College Veterans Services Office

Ricardo Lopez
School Certifying Official
Phone: (325) 794-4465
Fax: (325) 692-2530