Support During COVID-19
- Working from home with kids feels unsustainable. Here’s how to ease the burden. *NEW 3/26*
- Manage Anxiety & Stress *New 3/26*
- Mental Health And COVID-19 – Information And Resources *New 3/26*
- Tips for Instructors and Students Moving to Online Learning
- Are you new to Canvas? Visit the Cisco College Canvas page for login instructions, tutorials, and help contact information.
- Cisco College COVID-19 Updates, Closures, Education, & Health Resources
- Tips for Those Who Are New to Being an Online Learner *New 3/25*
- The Student Resources page provides additional information and tools to support remote learning.
- Set Up Your Canvas Course in 30 Minutes or Less
- 5 Things to Easily Get Your Canvas Class Going
- Tips for Moving a Class Online Quickly
- How to Rapidly Transform Standard PowerPoint Slides to an Online Teaching Format *New 3/21*
- 'Panic-gogy': Teaching Online Classes During The Coronavirus Pandemic *New 3/26*
- MCCA Webinar Series *New 3/26*
- Keeping Students Engaged in a Transition to Online Learning (webinar) *NEW 3/21*
- Free Higher Ed Resources During Coronavirus Pandemic *New 3/24*
- Preparing for Emergency Online Teaching
- Higher Ed Support & Guidance During COVID-19: Teaching, Learning & Student Support
- Texas Success Center: Remote Learning
- Higher ed and the coronavirus Facebook Group
- Hope Matters
- The Instructor Resources page provides additional information and tools to support remote learning.
Cisco College believes everyone should have the opportunity to further their education and begin a new career. However, we understand that not all students can attend campus-based classes because of work, location, or other circumstances. To meet your needs, we offer course in multiple formats:
Distance education courses offer flexibility while maintaining academic quality, learning outcomes, credit hours, and transferability. Additionally, we support all students with resources such as counseling, financial aid, library services, and tutoring.
Check out the Cisco College Quality Enhancement Plan, Making Connections!
As students increasingly rely on online courses to pursue their educational goals, a Quality Enhancement Plan, or QEP, focused on improving the quality of online courses and increasing support for online students presents an opportunity to enact the College’s core values – student success and excellence.Visit our QEP page to learn more!