An Associate's Degree with an emphasis in Business will prepare students for success in basic and administrative roles at private, public, and nonprofit organizations. Students who pursue this degree can also continue their studies at a four-year university. Business courses provide a foundation for a career in numerous fields including finance, international business, management information systems, and many more! Please see the Cisco College Course Catalog for more information.
What Can This Program Do For You
Potential Career Paths
Many job options are available to people with Business Administration knowledge and skills, depending on the educational level and experience, including:
- Supervisory Directors
- Small Business Ownership
- Production Control
- Restaurant And Food Service Management
- Retail Sales Positions
- Meeting Event And Convention Planning
- Convention Management
- Shipping And Transportation Management
- Business Law
- Business Operations
- Human Resources
- Information Management
- International Business
- Business Management
- Nonprofit Administration
- Personal Finance
Links to the following websites are provided for your convenience and information and do not constitute official endorsement by Cisco College.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics ‘Occupational Outlook Handbook’ can help you find career information on duties, education and training, pay, and outlook for hundreds of occupations.
- Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor, Career One Stop is a resource for career exploration, training, skill sets, wages & jobs.
Cisco College pushes you through and through to be the best of who you are, and that is what makes it so great. Take some time to visit, and you will see how wonderful the faculty and the staff are. Just like a family, they will grant you the privilege and the opportunity to be a true Wrangler. Cisco College is now, and will always be, a part of me.
– Jehana Karen Randrianajaina