See Academic Advisement to identify your counselor.
Have questions about registration and advisement?
Flip through our New Student Guide above for more info on the admissions and financial aid process. It has the information you'll need about registering for courses and the services available to you.
See our Campus Connect screenshot handout for a visual of your student dashboard and steps to add classes.
Who can register online?
Current students, former students, transfer students, and transient students who meet the following criteria:
- Must not have an outstanding balance
- Must submit all necessary paperwork and meet all admissions requirements
- Must be in good academic standing
First Time College Students
- Must submit all necessary admissions paperwork and meet all admissions requirements
- Must have submitted TSI scores or be exempt from taking the placement exam
Who cannot register online?
- Students who have an outstanding balance in the business office
- Students who have not submitted all necessary admissions paperwork and have not met all admissions requirements
- Students with holds on their accounts
- Students who have not submitted TSI scores or who are not exempt from the testing requirements
- Students enrolled in certain technical programs with limited enrollment (i.e. Allied health, nursing, etc. )
- Concurrent/dual enrollment high school students (contact our dual credit department at 325-794-4503)
- International Students