New Student Orientation & Registration
Have questions about registration and advisement?
Click the banner above to access the online New Student Orientation module.
Or follow these instructions to access the online New Student Orientation module.
1. Visit go2orientation.com/cisco.
2. Register with your email address (Cisco College email preferred).
3. Create a password that you can easily remember and ensure that both password fields match. Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions, then click register.
Once registered you will be able to use the module to learn about Cisco College and its campuses, programs, majors, and pathways, as well as other helpful information such as financial aid, registration, Canvas, policies, and much more.
On the dashboard you'll find links directly to the New Student Orientation, Title IX Training, and Student Canvas Orientation.
The New Student Orientation module is for new students to become acquainted with Cisco College and all of its degrees, programs, student support offices, and more.
See our Campus Connect screenshot handout for a visual of your student dashboard and steps to add classes.
Who can register online?
Current students, former students, transfer students, and transient students who meet the following criteria:
- Must not have an outstanding balance
- Must submit all necessary paperwork and meet all admissions requirements
- Must be in good academic standing
First Time College Students
- Must submit all necessary admissions paperwork and meet all admissions requirements
- Must have submitted TSI scores or be exempt from taking the placement exam
Who cannot register online?
- Students who have an outstanding balance in the business office
- Students who have not submitted all necessary admissions paperwork and have not met all admissions requirements
- Students with holds on their accounts
- Students who have not submitted TSI scores or who are not exempt from the testing requirements
- Students enrolled in certain technical programs with limited enrollment (i.e. Allied health, nursing, etc. )
- Concurrent/dual enrollment high school students (contact our dual credit department at 325-794-4503)
- International Students