An Associate of Science Degree with an emphasis in Economics is a great first step toward a career in research, education, statistics, operations research analysis, finance, business, or public service.
Completion of an Associate of Science Degree with an emphasis in Economics will provide a core foundation that corresponds with the requirements for a Bachelor's Degree from a four-year institution. Please see the Cisco College Course Catalog for course information.
Future Students:Apply Now
Current Students:Register Now
About this Program
|Degrees & Certifications||Program Length|
|Associate of Arts Degree||Four Semesters|
What Can This Program Do For You
Potential Career Paths
- Agricultural Sciences Teacher, Postsecondary
- Business Teacher, Postsecondary
- Chief Executive
- City and Regional Planning Aide
- Economics Teacher, Postsecondary
- Education Administrator, Postsecondary
- Farm and Home Management Advisor
- History Teacher, Postsecondary
- Political Science Teacher, Postsecondary
- Social Science Research Assistant
- Urban and Regional Planner
Links to the following websites are provided for your convenience and information and do not constitute official endorsement by Cisco College.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics ‘Occupational Outlook Handbook’ can help you find career information on duties, education and training, pay, and outlook for hundreds of occupations.
- Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor, Career One Stop is a resource for career exploration, training, skill sets, wages & jobs.
Cisco College is a small campus and I really don’t think I would have gotten that kind of support and education from a larger university. I never felt like just another number. The foundation that was set for me has truly made a difference in my studies. I not only learned the necessary material, but it was taught in a way that also improved my critical thinking
– Ashlyn Orms