The CampusConnect/FAS module gives faculty and staff the ability to use a web-based program to view all available classes and to manage courses assigned to their responsibility. This includes producing a class roster and entering grades at semester end. From the FAS menu, faculty may also access the CampusConnect/SIS module, which allows viewing a student's transcript and other student information necessary for proper advising.
*If you are having difficulty logging in, please contact (254) 442-5010.
**If you can log in, but cannot find all your assigned classes listed under the roster option, please contact (254) 442-5134.
The Faculty Handbook serves as a quick reference for full- and part-time faculty. All faculty are responsible for maintaining sufficient knowledge of current college procedures and policies as outlined in the college policy manual, and educational programs as outlined in the college catalog.
Forms and Information
Forms (including timesheets, I-9, W-4, etc.) are also available on the Intranet.
To book a room for a scheduled meeting, click here.
- Campus Connect Pay Stub
- Email Access
- Payroll Voucher
- 2020 W-4
- Employee Information Change Form
- Absence Report
- Direct Deposit
- Online W-2 Access
- Faculty/Staff Tuition Waiver
- Payroll Deductions
- Abilene Scholarship
- Dinner Theater Patron Payroll Deduction Form
- New Horizon Campaign
- Salary Reduction Agreement-ORP
- Salary Reduction Agreement-TSA
- Family Medical Leave Act
- WH 381 - Notice of Elig Rights/Responsibilities-02282015
- WH 380E-Cert by HC Provider-Employees Serious Health Condition-02282015
- WH 380F-Cert by HC Provider-Family Mbr Serious Health Condition-02282015
- WH 384-Cert for Qualifying Exigency for Svc Mbr-02282015
- WH 385-Cert for Serious Injury-Illness for Svc Mbr-02282015
- Application for Tenure
- Cisco College Organizational Chart
- Employee Warning Notice
- Hearing Procedures
- Worker's Compensation Forms
- DWC - 001 Report Form
- Election of Benefits Form - 040502013
- WC - Employee Injury Report
- Policy and Guidelines on Drug-Free Workplace - School-Campus
- Professional Development Resource Request
- Office Hours Form
- Curriculum Vitae Form
- Faculty Credential Form
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Training
- Evaluation Documents
- Sick Leave Pool
- Syllabus Plan