Texas Reskilling Support Fund Grant Program
Are you ready to re-enroll? Cisco wants to help pay for it!
Reskilling grants provide financial assistance to Texas students for:
- tuition and fees,
- other costs of attendance, and/or
- supplemental expenses.
Grants funds are available to support students that:
- started a program at Cisco or any other college but couldn't finish,
- were not enrolled at any college or university during the past 6 months, and
- are re-enrolling now to complete a certificate or degree in one of the eligible programs listed below.
Students may be re-enrolling to complete a credential they did not finish at Cisco or another college, re-enrolling to start one of the programs listed below, or re-enrolling to upskill to a higher credential.
Read about the grant program and eligibility here: Texas Reskilling Support Fund Grant Program Information Sheet.
|Associate of Arts or Science||Associate of Arts in Teaching|
|Associate Degree Nursing (ADN)||Licensed Vocational Nursing (VN)|
|Automotive Technology||Child Development/Early Childhood|
Am I Eligible?
You may be eligible if:
- you did not attend college anywhere during the past six months.
- you did attend college at Cisco or any other institution sometime before the past six months.
- you submitted a 2021 FAFSA.
- you are enrolling in an eligible program at Cisco (see list above).
How Do I Apply?
Complete the 2021-2022 Reskilling Grant Application_October 2021.
- Who do I contact if I have questions?