Your classes. Anytime. Anywhere.
Cisco College online classes can help you achieve your goals. Our affordable online options lead to associate degrees and certificates, or can transfer to universities. We understand that flexibility and support are key to your success. At Cisco, you’ll benefit from:
- Academic and financial advisors to guide you through the registration process
- Faculty committed to your success.
- Resources and services to help you complete your courses.
- Campuses in Abilene and Cisco whenever you need us.
Online classes start throughout the year, so there are multiple opportunities to begin pursuing your goals.
Summer 2020 Sessions:
|May Minimester||May 11||Three-Week Session|
Complete a full course in 19 days.
Take both sessions and complete 6 hours this summer.
|Long Summer||Jun 1||Ten-Week Session|
Learn at the pace of a Fall or Summer semester.
|August Minimester||Aug 3||Three-Week Session|
End the summer three hours closer to your degree.
Ready to Start Online?
Complete the steps below. We're here if you have questions.
1. Submit the online application
2. Complete the Admissions Checklist
3. Meet with an advisor
4. Register for classes
5. Log in to Cisco Gmail and Canvas
6. Purchase course textbooks