Cisco College Achievement Scholarship
High School Achievement Scholarship
Cisco College is pleased to offer the “Achievement Scholarship” to graduating seniors of high schools located in the Cisco College service area. The purpose of the scholarship is to reward our high school graduates for achieving this milestone, and give them an incentive to begin their post-secondary education.
General Guidelines for the CC Achievement Scholarship are as follows:
- Scholarships will be awarded to graduating service area high school students.
- The scholarship is available for up to four long semesters, providing the student is initially enrolled directly out of high school within 3 semesters after high school graduation in at least (12 semester hours) during each term and maintains a 2.0 overall grade point average (GPA). The scholarship will be discontinued at any point the student does not meet these provisions.
- The amount of the scholarship will be $500.00 per long term for 4 terms. A total value of $2,000.
- Each recipient that accepts the scholarship and completes registration with Cisco College signifies that he/she accepts the regulations of the college, and that recognized violations of college regulations may result in the scholarship being declared null and void.
- The Cisco College Vice President of Student Services will issue scholarship certificates to be distributed by Cisco College staff to each qualifying student.
- Students must present the scholarship certificate to the Cisco College Business Office at the time of registration for the scholarship to be recognized.
- Students earning other Cisco College institutional scholarships in addition to the Achievement Scholarship must choose which scholarship they wish to accept. Cisco College allows for one institutional scholarship per student.