Calculator Lease Agreement
- This agreement allows the student named below to lease a graphing calculator for one semester from the Cisco College Math Department at a cost of $40. Make checks payable to Cisco College if paying with a check.
- The calculator must be returned to Ms. Kaska by the last day of the semester. Failure to return the calculator by this date will result in a hold being placed on the student’s account until the calculator is returned.
- If the student damages the calculator (rendering it unusable), loses the calculator, or for any reason is not able to return the calculator in working condition, the student agrees to pay an additional $50.00.
- There will be no refund for the early return of a calculator regardless of how early in the semester the calculator is returned.
- The Cisco College Math Department will guarantee and the student will verify that the calculator is in working condition at the time the lease begins. The Cisco College Math Department is not responsible for any damages or any inconveniences caused by the malfunction of the calculator after the lease commences. The Cisco College Math Department does NOT provide batteries after the calculator is leased.
- Ms. Kaska will contact you via email or phone to schedule a pickup time, day, and location.
I have read and agree to the terms listed above.