Online Registration - The fall 2016 term begins on August 29, 2016. Fall registration ends on August 31, 2016.
Who can register online?
Current students, former students, transfer students and transient students who meet the following criteria:
- Must not have an outstanding balance
- Must submit all necessary paperwork and meet all admissions requirements
- Must be in good academic standing
First Time College Students
- Must submit all necessary admissions paperwork and meet all admissions requirements
- Must have submitted TSI scores or be exempt from taking the placement exam
Who cannot register online?
- Students who have an outstanding balance in the business office
- Students who have not submitted all necessary admissions paperwork and have not met all admissions requirements
- Students with holds on their accounts
- Students who have not submitted TSI scores or who are not exempt from the testing requirements
- Students enrolled in certain technical programs with limited enrollment (i.e. Allied health, nursing, etc. )
- Concurrent/dual enrollment high school students (contact our dual credit department at 325-794-4503)
- International Students
How to register online**
- Go to Campus Connect on the Cisco College website. The next page requires your Student ID (Social Security Number - NO DASHES OR SPACES) and your pin number (your 8-digit birthdate, MMDDYYYY, NO DASHES OR SPACES).
- Select "Reg'r/Add/Drop Courses"
- Select "Choose A New Department"
- Highlight by clicking a semester and department of a class for which you would like to register
- Select the class you would like to register for by clicking the "ADD" button beside the class. You may proceed by returning to Step 3 and select "Choose A New Department"
**Students are responsible for charges generated against their account as a result of using this option of Campus Connect. For additional information about Campus Connect, click here.