Cisco College has a state of the art lab, and has designed a program in biotechnology specifically to prepare students for entry-level positions in the rapidly growing biotechnology industry. Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology include: Biotechnology Research Assistant/Technician, Laboratory Management and Support Positions, Pharmaceutical Research Assistant/Technician, Forensic Laboratory Assistant/Technician, and Federal Government Laboratory Technician.
To be considered for admission to the Fire Academy/Basic Firefighter Certification:
- Contact Stacie Stone (325)794-4408 for application
- Complete an application and turn in with required documents
College Admission Requirements
Applicants for admission to this program must fulfill the general requirements for admission to Cisco College. The procedure for seeking admission is:
- Complete the Cisco College application
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - ONLY IF IT APPLIES FOR THE PROGRAM OF INTEREST.
- Turn in Official Transcripts / GED (All transcripts from colleges or universities previously attended are required.)
- Prospective students should also remember that acceptance by Cisco College does not guarantee admission into specific occupational programs.
- Additional factors considered for admission may be a satisfactory record in high school or college, placement tests and other criteria.
For additional information or to find out how your company can participate in continuing education for your employees, call Charlotte Speegle (325) 794-4411 or Stacie Stone (325) 794-4408.