Go Cisco Card
Cisco College and Herring Bank have teamed up to offer you a convenient, one-card solution with the Go Cisco Card. The Go Cisco Card is a multi-functional card which allows you to open an optional checking account that offers free access to Herring Bank ATMs and to make no-fee purchases at merchant locations that accept MasterCard signature or pin-based transactions. It’s the easy way to access cash and make purchases on and off campus.
You’ll use your Go Cisco Card often, so make sure to carry it with you at all times. You will be able to use it to:
- Receive financial aid disbursements (unless student designates another financial institution)
- Receive book buyback credits
- Purchase food through your meal plan
- Check out books from the library
- Attend athletic events
- Receive student discounts from participating merchants
For information on how to obtain your Go Cisco Card, call the ID card office in Cisco at 254.442.5178 or visit them in the the Student Life Building. In Abilene, inquire about the ID card at the front desk or call 325.794.4400.
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
Contact Herring Bank at 1-866-348-3435. You will also need to go to the ID Card office for a new card.