CHRISTMAS MESTER CLASSES
KINE- 1304 – Personal/Community Health
KINE 1346 - Drug Use and Abuse
KINE 1337 - Sport and Rec Management
- KINE 1304 &1346 will consist of 10 discussion questions and 5 Tests.
- Will transfer and the KINE 1304 will fulfill your Health requirement at most colleges.
- EVERYTHING IS ONLINE. You can register now till class begins.
- Last day to register will be the first day of class.
- See the Schedule of Costs on the Admissions link.
- We do take Credit Cards.
- You MUST have access to the internet to take this class. You must have a book. NO EXCEPTIONS.
HOW TO MAKE IT HAPPEN:
- Fill out Application for Admission online at www.cisco.edu
- Send a copy of your COLLEGE transcripts to our Registrar’s office (phone number is 254-442-5132).
- Sign up for the class online, or call our counselors office at 254-442-5022/5023 (I would e-mail them also email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Pay our Business office (they take Credit Cards over the phone – 254-442-5119)
- Purchase your book.
- Hales 2010-2011, An Invitation to Health: Choosing to Change Brief 7th ed. ISBN #1-111-42542-6 . (Cengage/Wadsworth Publisher
- Thomson/Wadsworth 2008. Drug Use and Abuse, 5th Ed. ISBN # 0-495-09207-x (has Green cover with Orange flower on cover)
You can do this 2 ways:
- Online at www.cheapesttextbooks.com , www.amazon.com , www.ecampus.com . Put in the ISBN # (above) and buy it. Contact our bookstore and they can send you one 325-794-4435 or 254-442-5138
- Download the e-book from the publisher at www.cengagebrain.com
Once signed up, go to www.cisco.edu, click on the “Blackboard” icon at the top of the page. Keep clicking to log in. And follow Log in directions when you get there. You will not be able to access the class until Dec.13th.
For Further info, contact Shawn Hughes at email@example.com or call 254-442-5033.