To help you meet your educational expenses, Cisco College is pleased to offer Nelnet Business Solutions as a convenient budget plan. It is not a loan; therefore you have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed and there is no credit check.
How to Sign Up with NELNET Tuition Payment Plan:
- Go to www.cisco.edu
- Click on Campus Connect (located between canvas & search)
- Student ID or social security number (NO DASHES)
- PIN = birthday EXAMPLE: July 3, 1980 = 07031980
- Click on here to acknowledge this message and continue. (in red)
- Click on Account Info
- Click on Review/Pay account
- Click on the term code you are enrolled in. Then click Display Balance.
- Scroll to bottom of page
- Click on Pay by Nelnet
- Click on the box to setup your tuition payment plan. For dorm students, there is also an additional housing payment plan.
- You are ready to sign up with NELNET. Please have your credit card, checking account, or savings account information ready.
** IF THE AMOUNT ON THE NELNET PAGE DOES NOT MATCH THE AMOUNT ON YOUR STATEMENT PLEASE CALL THE BUSINESS OFFICE BEFORE YOU COMPLETE THE NELNET REGISTRATION.
Abilene Education Center (325) 794-4404
Cisco Campus (254) 442-5051
NELNET (800) 609-8056
Please note: The cost to budget your interest-free monthly tuition payment plan is a $25 per semester, non-refundable NELNET Enrollment Fee. This fee will be deducted from your account immediately upon contracting with NELNET Business Solutions.