Online Registration - Spring 2016 registration begins November 16, 2015.
Who can register online?
Current students, former students, transfer students and transient students who meet the following criteria:
- Must not have an outstanding balance
- Must submit all necessary paperwork and meet all admissions requirements
- Must be in good academic standing
First Time College Students
- Must submit all necessary admissions paperwork and meet all admissions requirements
- Must have submitted TSI scores or be exempt from taking the placement exam
Who cannot register online?
- Students who have an outstanding balance in the business office
- Students who have not submitted all necessary admissions paperwork and have not met all admissions requirements
- Students with holds on their accounts
- Students who have not submitted TSI scores or who are not exempt from the testing requirements
- Students enrolled in certain technical programs with limited enrollment (i.e. Allied health, nursing, etc. )
- Concurrent/dual enrollment high school students (contact our dual credit department at 325-794-4503)
- International Students
How to register online**
- Go to Campus Connect on the Cisco College website. The next page requires your Student ID (Social Security Number - NO DASHES OR SPACES) and your pin number (your 8-digit birthdate, MMDDYYYY, NO DASHES OR SPACES).
- Select "Reg'r/Add/Drop Courses"
- Select "Choose A New Department"
- Highlight by clicking a semester and department of a class for which you would like to register
- Select the class you would like to register for by clicking the "ADD" button beside the class. You may proceed by returning to Step 3 and select "Choose A New Department"
**Students are responsible for charges generated against their account as a result of using this option of Campus Connect. For additional information about Campus Connect, click here.