Campus Connect is available to all students. Using Campus Connect, students can view and print information such as class schedules, grade reports, unofficial transcripts, status of financial aid, and business office account information. For more detailed information, you may look under Campus Connect Features. All a student needs to access this information is a user id (social security number) and a PIN number (8-digit birthdate). Features include:
- CLASS SCHEDULE - After selecting CLASS SCHEDULE, choose the semester you wish to view. Click on the SUBMIT button. After viewing your class schedule, you may either choose to PRINT or return to the MAIN MENU. If you have registered for courses and they do not show on your schedule, contact the Admissions and Records Office immediately.
- GRADE REPORT - After selecting GRADE REPORT, choose the semester you wish to view. Click on the SUBMIT button. After viewing the grade report, you may either choose to PRINT your grade report or return to the MAIN MENU. The grade report will be active for the most recent semester only. Previous semester grades may be viewed through the UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT screen.
- COURSE AVAILABILITY - After selecting COURSE AVAILABILITY, choose the semester you wish to view. Click on the SUBMIT button. Closed or Cancelled classes will be indicated with red lettering in the background of the course title. You may then CHOOSE A NEW COURSE OR DEPARTMENT or EXIT TO MAIN MENU.
- UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT - After selecting UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT you may choose to PRINT the transcript or return to the MAIN MENU. Official transcripts may be obtained by contacting the Admissions and Records Office in person or in writing.
- ACCOUNT STATUS - After selecting ACCOUNT STATUS, choose the semester you wish to view. Your current statement of account will be displayed and can be printed at this time.
- DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION - Use this to view student directory information currently on file. If any of this information is incorrect, or has changed, please contact the Admissions and Records Office in person.
- FINANCIAL AID - Select this option to view your financial aid award information. Questions regarding this information should be directed to your financial aid advisor.
- PIN MAINTENANCE - Select this option to change your PIN number. To insure confidentiality, change your PIN number the first time you log-on the system.
Campus Connect is also used for online registration, allowing students to add and/or drop classes. All students will not be able to use Campus Connect for online registration.
A student must use eCashier to defer payment of tuition and fees. Other options available are full payment, awarded financial aid, or valid contracts with third parties.
If you are having technical difficulities with any area of Campus Connect, please email Shirley Dove or call (254) 442-5134.
If you do not know your Student ID#, you may put your SS# in as your ID. You will be directed to a screen that will provide you with your Student ID#.