Residential Check List
Before heading off to school, be sure you bring a few things with you and leave a few things at home!
- Bedding for extra-long twin beds, including mattress pad, blanket, two or three sheet sets, pillow, pillow cases. (If you already have deep pocket twin sheets, those work well on the extra-long twin beds.)
- Towels and wash cloths
- Laundry bag, detergent and dryer sheets
- Alarm clock
- Broom, dust pan, cleaning suplies
- Waste basket
- Medication and first aid supplies
- Bath bucket with personal necessities, including soap, shampoo, razor, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.
- Study supplies, including paper, pen, pencils, stapler, blank CDs, etc.
- Suitcase or trunk with lock for protection of valuables
- Small fan
- Portable TV
- Small refrigerator
- Power strip or surge protector
- Paper cups, plates and silverware for snacks
DO NOT BRING THE FOLLOWING
- Alcohol or drugs (students found with illegal substances will be subject to expulsion)
- Weight lifting equipment
- Electrical cooking appliances (anything with a heating element)
- Darts and/or dartboard
- Firearms, weapons or explosives, including fireworks, crossbows, pellet guns, paint guns, air guns, slingshots, brass knuckles or knives with blades larger than six inches