Dual credit allows high school students to earn college credit and high school credit concurrently. Cisco College partners with over 20 regional high schools to deliver an applicable and quality college education for a fraction of typical college and university tuition costs. Dual credit serves to expand academic options for college-bound students and familiarize them early with college curriculum and expectations.
Benefits of Cisco College's Dual Credit program include:
- Reduction of time required to complete an undergraduate degree
- Ability to transfer dual credit courses to most higher education institutions
- Develop skills and gain valuable experience in career and technology fields prior to graduation
- Significantly reduce the cost of higher education
- Earning college credits while in high school increases the likelihood that a student will complete high school and enroll in and persist in college.
- Rigorous and meaningful coursework in high school prepares the student for success in college.