Pharmacy Technician Program
1. Degree Plan
Students must successfully complete semester one courses prior to enrolling in semester two courses. For Degree plan click here.
2. Student Handbook
To be considered for admission to the Pharmacy Technician program, interested persons should:
- Complete application to the college
- Complete required prerequisite courses
- Complete Pharmacy Technician Program Application
- Complete Pharmacy Technician Entrance Exam
- Complete Registration with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy
Admission to the clinical portion of the program is limited. In addition, Pharmacy Technician students must be registered with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy (TSBP) as a pharmacy technician students and will be required to complete a background check.
Applicants for admission to this program must fulfill the general requirements for admission to the College. The procedure for seeking admission to the College follows:
- Complete the Cisco College application
- Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Turn in Offical Transcripts
Prospective students should also remember that acceptance by Cisco College does not guarantee admission into specific occupational programs. Additional factors considered for admission may be a satisfactory record in high school or college, placement tests and other criteria.
National Statistics For This Career Field