To withdraw from a spring 2017 course with a W (after February 1) students must contact a counselor.
The last day to withdraw with a W was April 7, 2017.
Summer 2017 registration began on April 10, 2017.
Fall 2017 registration begins on April 24, 2017.
6 Drop Rule: By
state law, all students enrolling for the first time at any Texas
public college or university after Fall 2007 will be limited to six
course withdrawals (drops) during their academic career. Drops
include those initiated by students or faculty and withdrawals from
courses at other Texas public institutions. This policy does not apply
to courses dropped prior to census day or to complete withdrawals from
When you register:
- See your advisor
- Choose your courses carefully
Before you drop:
- Discuss options with your professor
- See your Counselor
Use campus resources such as tutoring and computer labs.
Cisco College is an open-enrollment institution; however there are some steps you will need to follow in order to enroll in classes:
- Complete the application.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit proof of bacterial meningitis vaccination. Students 22 and older are exempt. (click for more information on bacterial meningitis requirements)
- Talk to a counselor about testing.
- Submit official high school transcript or GED scores.
- Print, complete, and return the residency questionnaire. Send
official transcript(s) from previous college(s) or university(ies) to
Cisco College. Upon completion of the residency questionaire, this form
should be returned to Cisco College, Office of Admissions, 101 College
Heights, Cisco, TX 76437.
- Any questions may be directed to 254-442-5134.
- Select classes from the course schedule.
- Register online when eligible.
- Make payment by deadline.
- Complete the application
- Send official transcripts from previous college(s) or university (ies) to Cisco College.
- Students under the age of 22 must submit proof of bacterial meningitis vaccination
- Print, complete, and return the residency questionnaire. Send official transcript(s) from previous college(s) or university(ies) to Cisco College. Upon completion of the residency questionnaire, this form should be returned to Cisco College, Office of Admissions, 101 College Heights, Cisco, TX 76437. Any questions may be directed to 254-442-5134.
Admissions Contact Information